Partial birth abortion is a horrific procedure. I will not describe it in this article, but you can read how it is done on your computer (Have your Kleenex ready).
Proverbs 14:34 says, “Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people”. What a terrible sin abortion is in our nation. What a horrible reproach it has been for years to our morality. I am praying that President Elect Trump will appoint Supreme Court Judges who are pro- life. He has said that he will.
The most difficult sermon I ever preached at Sparta was on abortion. I remember one sister wrote me a letter: She said she understood the sermon was necessary, but she hoped to never sit through another one like it.
From 1973 to 2011 fifty-three million abortions were reported. That number is staggering! Below is a case against abortion:
- Medical Testimony: A new human being comes into existence during the process of fertilization.
- Prenatal Development: Growth in the womb is a rapid process; all systems are in place by eight weeks.
- Rights of Personhood; It is unjust and inaccurate to classify certain human beings as “non-persons.”
- Abortion Procedures: All abortion methods violate the most basic medical tenet; “Do No Harm.”
- Abortion Pictures: Abortion is an act of violence against an innocent human being.
Please pray for the reversal of Roe vs Wade.