Our Prayer List:
- Lionel Daugherty is being scheduled for additional medical tests.
- Bev Baker’s sister Rosa had surgery and started rehab.
- Kenny Goins had surgery and will start with radiation therapy soon.
- Remember the Barrier family. Wayne and Shannon both will start cancer treatments.
- Phil Baker is scheduled for testing on his throat.
- Sandy Jones is feeling better after changes made to her medications.
- Lloyd Jones (Sandy Jones’ uncle) test results on his lungs came back good.
- Marge Galloway has been in the hospital. She had artery blockage.
- Dale Welch is now home; still not doing well.
- John Roberts (Wes’ dad) is in the hospital for internal bleeding.
- Elza Campbell has pink eye,and a sinus and ear infection.
- Betty Stutesmun (Jamo’s aunt) has breast cancer and is not expected to live long.
- Donna Pfister (Jack Burk’s sister) had surgery Thursday and has a lot of health issues.
- We extend our sympathy to the family of Gene White.
Remember These Individuals In Your Prayers
Others on Prayer List:
Jorene Thomas, Jim & Irene Haden, Chet McHaffie, Betty Stull, Hazel Lawson, Ina Bird, Pat Jones, Mike Eakins, Oli Rupp, Carol Lamb & Trista Hilton, .
Reminder – Pantry Items for Fair Haven this week are salsa and pickles.
The Monthly Potluck Dinner will be after the evening service today. We will celebrate February and March Birthdays/ Anniversaries.
The Ladies Bible Class will meet this afternoon at 5:00 PM.
The Annual Yard Cleanup is scheduled for March 23 here at the building.
Mark your calendar – Our Gospel Meeting is scheduled to start April 28 and end May 2.