Our Prayer List:
- Patrick Stapp continues his recovery from a broken arm.
- We extend our sympathy to the Ray family – A.J.’s funeral was last week.
- Tony Hamilton (Phyllis Leyland’s nephew) fell off a roof and has several broken bones and other injuries.
- Gary Pollard (Neal Pollard’s son) has pneumonia.
- Shirley Kirkpatrick’s mother has congestive heart failure – home health care has been ordered.
- Larry Gamel’s sister, Linda continues with recovery and rehab after knee replacement surgery.
Others on Prayer List:
Bob & Jorene Thomas, Jim & Irene Haden, Hazel Lawson, Chet McHaffie, Carl Galloway, Betty Stull, Pat Jones, J.R. Sims, Barbara Hines & Davey Weter.
Reminder – Pantry Items for Fair Haven - items this week are applesauce and spinach.
The Adult Christmas Party is scheduled on Friday Night, December 14 at Don & Nancy Gardner’s Home. More info to follow.
The Young Adult Christmas Party is scheduled for Friday Night, December 7 at 6:00 PM at Eddie & Sherry Goins’ Home.
A Gospel Meeting at the Highlandville church of Christ starts November 11 and ends on November 14.
The Monthly Potluck Dinner is scheduled next Sunday after the evening service. We will celebrate November birthdays and anniversaries.
There is a new directory page on the foyer table for Rita Lawson.